Current Retreat at PVB Employment Opportunities:
Medical Administrative Assistant (Part Time 18 - 24 hours/week) - Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
The Retreat at Ponte Vedra beach is a Family Wellness center specializing in child and adolescent clinical psychiatric care. Our team is growing and looking to hire a part-time Medical Administrative Assistant. This person will play an integral role in the patient and client experience as well as strategize, plan, organize and help oversee division schedules and service delivery. Our ideal candidate is comfortable working in a ‘start-up’ environment bringing their seasoned experience working with medical providers, children and families, and is passionate about being a part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Client communication including answering phones, emails, and requests for information.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Processing client intake forms for clinical and non-clinical services.
- Organizing and filing medical records.
- Bookkeeping tasks, such as billing, preparing financial reports, and processing invoices.
- Work in Electronic Health Record for scheduling, billing, and patient communication
- Use of spreadsheet, accounting and word processing software
- Use of office equipment (printer, scanner, fax machine, credit card machine)
- Manage seasonal calendars, communicate key dates, coordinate events, issue team reminders, and ensure adherence
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Associates degree
- 5+ years of Administrative experience, Medical Office experience strongly preferred
- Independently driven, goal oriented, and passionate about the patient & client experience
- Ability to work closely and efficiently with medical professionals, educators, fitness instructors, and all clients of the Retreat PVB.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Excellent computer skills
- Preferred experience with MAC/Apple, ipads, Google Drive & Mindbody software strongly preferred.
- General experience with electronic medical record and ability to learn new EMR
- Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations
Thank you for your interest in employment with The Retreat PVB. If you have further questions about our office or would like to speak directly with a member of our team, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at 904-335-3252 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.