Have you tried Meditating with your child?
Research says, give it a go!
Some of the benefits include:
- Teaches them how to take full, controlled breaths.
- Promotes calmness and relaxation.
- Improves their focus and attention span.
- Enhances self-awareness.
- Improves mood and energy level.
- Promotes mental clarity.
- Provides a positive experience for parent and child.
Why not give it a try? Check out our previous post on Meditation to help get you and your family started!
The Health Benefits of Meditation are endless. We have highlighted the top 8 below:
1. Reduce stress
2. Control anxiety
3. Improve emotional health
4. Enhance self-awareness
5. Lengthen attention span
6. Reduce age-related memory loss
7. Help cultivate gratitude & improve mood
8. Help release attachments and/or addictions